CPG’s Most Comprehensive Data Intelligence Tool
Helio is the leading insights tool for data on emerging brands and trends, tracking over 1.5M brands across 200+ data sources.
CPG’s Most Innovative Rely on Helio
Helio’s Secret Sauce
Helio delivers the most comprehensive data on emerging brands and trends in the CPG industry.
#1 for Emerging Brand Data
Helio captures data on brands, products and trends from the entire CPG universe – media and DTC sites, TikTok, Amazon, retail and more, so you never miss a disruptive trend, hot brand or exciting innovation.
Over 200+ Data Sources
Helio analyzes over 5000TB of data from brand revenue, attributes, consumer reviews and social media, so you get a universal view of the hottest brands and trends.
Helio Growth Predictor
Helio’s proprietary growth algorithm analyzes hundreds of data points to predict the breakout brands and trends of tomorrow.
Who We Serve
- Develop and validate innovation concepts
- Validate sales projections against benchmarks to hit launch goals
- Post-launch tracking
M&A & Corp Dev
- Identify emerging trends and track potential investment targets early
- Build deal pipeline with opportunities that meet investment theses
- Accelerate industry research, due diligence, and internal briefs
- Develop insight-based recommendations that drive strategies
- Develop and communicate consumer insights
- Finding opportunities for assigned brands with a consumer first lens
- Inform the brand planning process with aggregated market, customer, and consumer insights
- Inform consumer-centric renovations
- Validate sales projections versus benchmarks
Trusted by Top CPG Leaders
"Helio's brand diligence analysis helped us make an investment case in a fraction of the time it would have taken our team to do manually."Nico MacDonagh Investor Btomorrow Ventures
"Helio is like one of those magic pens that helps you see things that were previously invisible."Jamie Swango Partner, The Craftory
"With Helio, we see the unseen. We see things that aren't popping up on our typical and syndicated data sources, it’s particularly useful for our foresights side of the business."Michelle Christensen VP, Insights & Analytics, Constellation Brands